Monday, August 2, 2010

July

Oops! I guess I missed July. My apologies to my 3 readers. If we had gone on a family vacation to Europe or something I would have an excuse, but we didn't. We did some stuff, nothing really exciting, but stuff none the less.

Auntie A and the twins came to visit
10 days at grandma and grandpa's with Auntie C and Cousin H
Camping
Yard work
Bannack Days
Swimming lessons
Aunt K and Cousins B & S came for a short visit
Kiddie day at a local nursery
State Fair

That is all that comes to mind. Flower had a fever for a few days, something viral. Princess had a cold and gave it to me a couple weeks ago. I think I'm almost over it. DH has been out of town a couple times for work. That sums up July. I'll try to do better in August.

1 comment:

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Very concise post! You actually fit a lot into a month... It was fun to get together last week! From, 1 of your 3 readers