Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Quick Trip to the ER


Just a quick post to let you know I haven't given up on this blog yet. It's been busy around here. My sister and 9 week old niece from Arizona paid us a visit last week so we've been gone a lot. We're all exhausted so I hope things settle down soon. I'll post some photos of the girls soon.

In other news, Flower made her first visit to the Emergency Room (we actually went to the new Urgent Care, which are the exact same place....the only difference I found was my insurance co-pay.....$15 for Urgent Care and $50 for the ER but they are located in the exact same place....same registration desk.....same everything....go figure) today. She took a fall at daycare as soon as I dropped her off this morning and cut the back of her head open. Two staples later she's as good as new. The little trooper only cried once....when I had to pry the sucker out of her sticky little hand to put her coat on to leave. Ouch!

No comments: