Tuesday, December 15, 2009

'Tis the Season

December is half over. Only ten days until Christmas. I’m not done with my Christmas shopping. I’m still trying to figure out where the last 15 days went.

In case you are wondering what we have been up to (I’ve been a slacker, heck I almost forgot the password to my blog!), here it goes: craft/bake sale at Princess’s school; holiday open house at Dear Husband’s office; holiday skating party; festival of trees to see Santa; practice for Christmas program at church; homeowners association meeting; church membership meeting; DH’s office Christmas party; special movie night with a friend; sledding/tree hunting; and the church Christmas program.

This week we have a Christmas party and program at school. Then I think we may be done. Now to get on the shopping, wrapping, decorating, and baking. Ho, ho, ho!

No comments: