Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009

Since I have been terrible at posting lately I thought I'd jump online and say farewell to 2009! Happy New Year to everyone and I'll post more next year. That statement probably jinxed me.

Here are a few things that have kept us busy during the past week:
  1. Christmas Eve activities - baking cookies, decorating a gingerbread house, candlelight church service.
  2. Christmas - Santa was very good to us.
  3. Pink eye - Flower's Christmas gift to us.
  4. Knee surgery - Keilie dog blew her knee out Christmas day. We saw our vet yesterday for x-rays and have a consult with a surgeon on Monday.
  5. Trip to the northland to visit Grandma and Grandpa - with the pink eye kid and limping dog.
  6. Desperately trying to find new homes for all the wonderful presents we received.
  7. Great grandparents - the girls have five greats, one fell off a stool and broke some ribs yesterday and another one had a minor heart attack. I'm happy to report only one is in the hospital, due to be released tomorrow and the other is home resting.

No comments: