Friday, March 26, 2010

There's Fizzies In My Bed

It's 12:22 AM and I am sound asleep. I am awakened by Flower crying "There's fizzies in my bed! The fizzies spilled in my bed!" What? Flower is pretty upset so I pull her up into our bed and try to clear my mind so I can make sense of what she is trying to tell me.

Me - What is in your bed?

Flower - Fizzies!!!!

Me - Fuzz, is there pieces of fuzz from your socks?

Flower - NO....FIZZIES!!!!

By this time Flower is very frustrated with me and I have absolutely no idea what she is trying to tell. Then it hits me. We stopped by our friend's house last night to play with some puppies (that's another story) and their daughter has two fish in her bedroom. The kids were feeding the fish right before we left.

Fish in her bed....Flower was dreaming about the fish....now I understand.

No comments: