Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Babies, Babies, Babies

We've had a run on new cousins lately. Auntie A gave us two beautiful baby girls in February and they came to visit us last month. The girls had a wonderful time with the twins....and they never had to share since there was a baby for everyone!



Ten days ago Cousin C graced us with his presence. We made a quick trip north last weekend to meet him. He is the most handsome little guy I've seen in a long time. I took a few pictures so you can see my babies holding my brother's baby. Auntie S and Uncle S are very proud parents.



If you look closely you'll notice Princess is toothless. In the past month she has lost four teeth; her top middle teeth and two lower teeth next to her middle teeth.



My baby graduates from pre-k tomorrow. Yes, I did say graduate. After graduation there is a reception. It should be interesting.

1 comment:

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Congrats, Princess! Wishing you all the best in Kindergarten!