Monday, March 2, 2009

Ponderings from the Potty

Princess got her bathroom habits from her daddy. That’s all I’m going to say.

I was in our bedroom yesterday and Princess came running in, announced she needed to poo, and jumped on the toilet in our bathroom. I continued what I was doing and Princess started a conversation, because let’s face it; she was going to be there a while. (Note to self-stock bathroom with preschool reading material.)

We came to a lull in the conversation and she was quiet for a moment. Then she says to me, “Mommy, I’m going to have to lay off the corn.” I wasn’t sure I wanted to know where she was going with this but I had to ask what she meant, to which she replied, “I tooted this morning when I was brushing my teeth and it smelled like corn so I need to lay off the corn!” I didn’t tell her we haven’t had corn in over a week….

No comments: