Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Progress Report

Princess received her first progress report at school this week. As I read through it I forgot all the "little" things children are graded on in the early years. The progress report consists of a hundred lines of very small print and lots of Rs (Regularly), Ss (Sometimes) and Ns (Not Yet). I'm not the kind of parent to get worked up over progress reports....at least I'm trying not to be....but we had a lot of Rs and a few Ss so I think Princess is doing well.

I sat in the parking lot reading the report Monday morning. Thinking I was done I turned to the back page and had to laugh. Mrs. F sure has Princess figured out. Her final comment was this:

"Princess is my little Mom and could easily take over my job. She is very serious, listens, and takes in everything. She can play as hard as anyone when given the chance. She always tries her hardest."

1 comment:

Homestead said...

Hee-hee. She does have her pegged. We did P-T conferences and, well, we don't have to worry about Sweet being a rocket scientist..... ;)