Wednesday, June 17, 2009

An Early (or Late) Visit from the Tooth Fairy

I’m sure you think this is going to be a post about Flower’s front tooth but it’s not. Flower still has both of her front teeth. Yes, one is a little gray, but it’s still intact and that’s the best we can hope for right now.

This post is actually about Princess. Monday after her doctor appointment we stopped by the library on the way home to pick up some books. Princess chose a book about a little girl named Jane who had a loose tooth but didn’t want to lose it. It’s actually a good story if you have a little one who is starting to lose their teeth and not thrilled about it. If you’re interested I found it on Amazon Jane Vs. the Tooth Fairy.

Daddy left early this morning for his annual office fishing trip and on the kitchen counter was the contents of his pocket….a huge pile of change. Princess was thrilled when she spotted the change and immediately asked if she could have it. When it comes to change lying around the house I figure, finders-keepers. I told Princess it was all hers but she must share it with Flower.

Princess and I went upstairs to wake Flower up and give part of the money to her. As Flower was stuffing her riches into her piggy bank I noticed Princess was in our bedroom rearranging the pillows on my side of the bed. She doesn’t know I saw her but I’ll bet the tooth fairy made a special visit to our house this morning.

No comments: