Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Just an Observation

OK, I’ll admit I am a fan of the show Jon and Kate Plus 8. I think it is mostly because I am in awe of anyone who has multiples, let alone two sets. The show gives me a small glimpse into what life might be like with multiples. I’m not going to ramble on about the Gosselin’s current situation because you can read the tabloids.

I did want to share this article, however, because there is one line in it where the author points out something that occurred to me just last night as I was reading Snow White to Princess at bedtime. "Look at Walt Disney cartoons: It's always the wicked stepmother and the hero father." I have been reading Walt Disney stories to Princess for over four years. Last night was the first time it occurred to me how similar most of the story lines were. That’s it. I have no point, just an observation.

No comments: