Monday, July 6, 2009

Dog Tired

We got home late last night from a family reunion. We had a great time but by Sunday evening we were beat. We were still three hours from home so we stopped at a McDonald's to grab a couple Happy Meals and take a potty break.

The three of us girls were in the handicap stall using the facilities while Daddy was ordering our food. The girls were done going potty and it was my turn. Flower was exhausted. She was so tired she couldn't hold her head up any longer so she walked over to me and laid her head on my lap to take a quick nap....while I was peeing. Seriously. If we would have had a camera I would have let Princess snap a photo. It was a true Kodak moment.

Now, to clear that image from your brain, I will post something cute.












Oh yeah, and we saw a black bear....










and a grizzly bear....












and a few other random animals but I'm tired of waiting for blogger.

No comments: