Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hump Day

Last Wednesday Princess heard someone say it was hump day so I had to explain to her what they meant. Here it is, Wednesday again and the week is going by so fast I thought I better check in. I don't have much to say because my brain is full of lists. The grocery list, the party list, the to do list....

Princess turns five on Friday. I can't believe it's been five years. I know I'll be saying the same thing five years from now but time really flies once you have kids.

As usual, we're having a birth-weekend instead of a birth-day. Auntie A is flying in late tomorrow night and Grandma L is driving down tomorrow night as well. The rest of the family will roll up throughout the weekend. We're planning a family dinner Friday night, party for Princess and her friends Saturday afternoon, and another family dinner on Sunday. I'll let you know how it goes next week.

No comments: