Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Birthday in the Books

We survived another birthday weekend. Princess is five. We are all still recovering. It was a busy weekend but it was great to see everyone.

Princess summed it up pretty well Sunday night. As I was tucking her in to bed she looked at me and said, "Mom, we need three days to stay home and not do anything." I totally agree. I considered calling in sick on Monday but Flower is still fighting her cold so I am counting the days until we will be home sick.

I'm sitting here eating a piece of leftover birthday cake and trying to think of something witty to say. It's not working so I think I'll just post some pictures and go to bed.





3 comments:

Carlye said...

Happy Birthday Kate!!!

Wanda, Melania & Mishayla said...

Thanks, Princess! We had a great time at your party. Melania & Mishayla

kae said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes and we were glad everyone could make it to the party!