Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weekend Plans

Labor Day Weekend. The last weekend before summer is officially over. Anyone have plans? We didn't until yesterday. Now we're going to Yellowstone National Park with millions of other tourists.

Dear Husband and I are both planners. Me more so, but he has been known to make a few lists of his own. We talked about taking a road trip this weekend earlier in summer but didn't make any arrangements.

I was dragging my feet because I'm trying to save a little money since we'll have another monthly expense when Princess starts pre-k next week. DH finally had a free weekend so he wanted to get out of town.

We talked Nana and Papa into watching Keilie dog. I reserved one of the last hotel rooms in West Yellowstone. The lady on the phone promised me a bear outside our window. I'll post photos next week.

No comments: