Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We’re Late, We’re Late…

…for a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye we’re late, we’re late, we’re late. Any Alice and Wonderland fans out there?

This seems to be our mantra lately. Remember that cold I was complaining about a couple weeks ago. I still have it. It got much worse last week, then Flower picked it up, and Princess has been coughing as well. So we’ve been home coughing and feeling generally miserable. I’ve had this nagging feeling that I’m behind on everything for the last couple weeks. I’m going to use our current health status as my excuse for not posting just so you know.

Now I’ll bring you up to speed. We went to Grandma and Grandpa’s last weekend to help my great aunt celebrate her 80th birthday. The girls love to visit because Grandpa bought Princess a little red corvette when she was about 18 months old and she’s finally big enough to drive it. She and Flower terrorize the streets until the battery dies.

Tomorrow Princess and I are flying south for the weekend to visit Auntie C and Cousin H. Princess is pretty excited as this will be her first plane ride. I’m excited too. I’m also feeling some guilt because we’re leaving Flower home. She and Daddy are going to visit Great Grandma C with Nana and Papa this weekend. Flower will have fun, but I’m still sad I’m such a wimp and didn’t buy three plane tickets. I’ll let you know how the trip goes next week.

2 comments:

Auntie C said...

Maybe the girls can take Halle for a spin in the corvette

kae said...

Oh yeah....mom is already talking about it....