Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sometimes He Has a One Track Mind

Dear Husband got home from his hunting trip last night. He got a nice 6x6 bull and he is very proud of it. We had to take a pickup to town this morning so the girls and I followed DH to town so he could drop off the pickup.

DH then did the morning drop off circuit in reverse. My office, Princess's school, Flower to daycare. Since I didn't have a vehicle at work DH had to pick up Princess after school and take her to daycare. I called him to make sure he didn't get sidetracked. He said he was on his way so I asked him how the drop off went this morning. He began telling me it went fine and they didn't care about the extra meat, at which point I went, huh? Then he realized we were talking about different drop offs....I was asking about the girls and he was talking about his elk.

Sometimes I forgot his world revolves around hunting this time of year :)

No comments: