Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We're done trick-or-treating for another year. The girls are shoveling the candy in as I type. I'm trying to decide if we should just let them eat it all right now and put them to bed when the sugar coma hits, or make them save some candy for the rest of the year.

Princess went as a doctor and Flower was an elephant. Flower has been telling everyone we've seen (including strangers on the street) for the past week "I a erwa-phant".



We carved pumpkins last night. Dear Husband pulled a fist full of pumpkin guts out and moved his hand towards Princess who immediately shrieked and began to cry. DH didn't meant to freak her out so he told her it was just a vegetable. Flower looked at her and said "Yeah, no cry Princess, it just a vegetable!"

Finally, we had a photo session outside in the wind today so I thought I'd post a couple pictures.




Oh yeah, don't forget to set your clocks back an hour tonight....unless your Auntie C!

No comments: