Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

359 days until Christmas….or something like that. I just wanted to start out the New Year on the right foot and post something quick. I’d like to say my New Year resolution is to post every day but those of you who know me will know that won’t happen. I’m not really a resolution kind of person. I never follow through; a year is a long time for some things. So I figure, why set myself up for failure, right?

Santa was very generous this year. He brought me a new laptop, which is much faster than my old laptop so posting is much quicker now. Check the comments in a few days….I’m sure Homestead will have something to say about “speed”.

Today we’re watching football with Auntie A and Uncle L. Nana, Papa and Grandma M are coming over to help us devour the prime rib in the oven. I hope the New Year finds you happy and healthy. God bless and Happy 2009!

No comments: