Friday, January 30, 2009

An Inquiring Mind

Last night Princess, Daddy and I were watching TV after Flower had gone to bed. I don't even recall what we were watching but it had nothing to do with babies. I was folding laundry, Daddy was running the remote, and Princess was contemplating her bedtime snack, or so I thought.

Out of the blue Princess turns to Daddy and asks "So, are you two going to have more babies?" Daddy took it in stride because we're very accustomed to that question. He laughed and responded no. I was a little more shocked....I've heard that question a lot, but not from Princess. Apparently Princess didn't like Daddy's response so she told him "Oh, just get used to it, babies are fun!" I don't know where Princess is getting her information but I have other words to describe babies....fun yes, but there's more to it than that.

Now I'm just going to sit back and wait for Homestead to comment. By the way, we are NOT considering any more babies.

3 comments:

Homestead said...

Seriously. How could I NOT comment?

The maternity clothes are waiting for you.... all neat and tidy in boxes in the shed.

I'll do it if you'll do it.

3 is a magic number.

kae said...

Three girls would be the end of me....not to mention what it would do to M!

Homestead said...

Better yet... have twins.

Oh, that was just evil and uncalled for.

I do believe, at least at the small sizes, girls are more time consuming than boys.