Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Last Day to Play

Tomorrow life as we know it starts again. We’ve all been off work and daycare for almost two weeks and it’s been fabulous. I love not worrying about bedtimes and nap times and schedules. I love just hanging out at home.

We’re all tired. It’s been two weeks of late nights. I’m hoping to get everyone to bed early tonight in hopes of making tomorrow a little easier on our daycare lady. Auntie A and Uncle L are at the airport waiting to head home as I type. Normally we would see them off also, but the last few times Princess has went to the airport the farewell has been very tearful. In fact, last fall when Auntie C and Cousin H left I thought we were going to lose Princess to airport security. She took off running down the hall to give Auntie C one last goodbye hug and kiss. Luckily Auntie C wasn’t through security yet but it was close. So we decided to sit this one out. It seems less traumatic for everyone (Right Auntie A?).

With that, I’ll post a few pictures and call it good. Work will be very busy for the next few weeks, or months, so you may not hear from me on a regular basis. Sorry.




No comments: