Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Confession of Sorts

Princess was upstairs Friday afternoon playing while I was working on a file from work, or at least I thought she was. That night I opened my bathroom drawer and found my make-up in disarray. I immediately knew the culprit. I wasn’t sure why because Princess is very good about following the rules and she knows my bathroom drawer is off-limits.

Saturday night Princess and I were reading the Dick and Jane book she received as a gift when she was a baby. She wasn’t interested in it until recently and now we’re on our second reading. The book is a large hard cover that contains three of the Dick and Jane series.

I was about half way the first book when Princess asks me if I knew which was her favorite story. I didn’t and she told me it was the story when Baby Sally gets in her mother’s make-up. Then Princess tells me that she is very glad she didn’t spill my make-up all over the floor like Baby Sally. Me too, sweet girl, me too.

1 comment:

Carlye said...

Too Cute! She is just way too smart!