Saturday, April 4, 2009

This One's for You Carlye

My sister, well, both of my sisters actually, live 1,000+ miles away. So does my sister-in-law. The girls only have two uncles and four aunts. All except two live out of state. Part of my motivation to blog was to keep them updated on our daily activities. I'll be the first to admit I'm terrible about keeping in touch with my friends and family. I think of them often. I mean to call them. Then our day flies by, it's 10 pm and I barely have enough energy to crawl into bed.

This is my pledge to post more since our siblings don't get to see us very much. I'll try very hard to post something at least 3 times a week. I think I can do that. Be prepared though because we're pretty boring. I might have to start posting about what we ate for dinner.

Today is Saturday. I'm really behind at work so I'm hoping to work on a couple files I brought home. Dear Husband is going skiing because it's been snowing here all week and the ski hill closes soon. The girls are watching one of their favorite cartoons, Max and Ruby. The floor is disgusting so I need to clean it as well. It's spring and our dog is shedding so vacuuming is a daily necessity. We have a Costco list a mile long. We'll head there after naps this afternoon. I'm a little frightened of what that will cost. We never get out of Costco paying less than $100 but as I look at the list I'll be happy if it's less than $300. On the other hand, we haven't been to Costco in over a month so I suppose we're due.

That is how our day is shaping up. It's overcast here, 30 degrees and a couple snowflakes are falling. I'm looking forward to spring.

1 comment:

Carlye Redding said...

I am keeping up so far!! We finally went and got a Costco card yesterday didn't manage to spend a whole lot but could have. BTW...the worst photo ever!