Monday, August 3, 2009

The Potty Training Saga Continues

In case you are wondering how Flower is doing with the potty training I thought I'd post a quick update. I chickened out on panties for Flower on Saturday. I had too many things to do and not enough time to wash a car seat. Flower donned her pretty pink princess pull-ups instead and the girls and I headed to town for a morning of shopping. We visited the restroom in every store we shopped, sometimes twice, and Flower stayed dry all morning.

I took the girls to a birthday party Saturday afternoon. It was an outside party with kiddie pools, sprinklers, and a slip-n-slide…a really cool slip-n-slide I might add. I have a post on slip-n-slides bouncing around in my head but I'll save it for another day. Anyway, I put Flower in a little swimmer because I don’t trust her. I’d hate to make that kind of a memory at a birthday party. I couldn’t tell if Flower stayed dry at the party but I have my doubts. I imagine the lawn didn’t care.

Sunday morning she was dry during church but once we got to Nana and Papa’s house she immediately forgot to use the potty. So we’ll keep working on it. She picked out new princess panties so maybe those will do the trick this weekend. I do know one thing…I’m tired of buying pull-ups!

No comments: