Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chocolate Milk

One of the items in the school newsletter last week was milk. The teacher asked every family to sign up for a week to bring a gallon of milk for the kids. I decided to get my turn out of the way so we brought milk this week.

I picked Princess up from school today so I asked her if she had milk with her lunch. She said she didn’t want milk today so I reminded her all she needed to do is ask for milk at lunchtime and it doesn’t matter who brought the milk because we are sharing.

Princess doesn’t like chocolate milk so she was worried that someone might bring chocolate milk. I assured her that chocolate milk was for snacks and special treats, not for meals. I told Princess I was sure no one would bring chocolate milk to share at lunch. Princess thought about it for a minute and said, “Yeah, but you’re the only mom smart enough to know that.” It's nice to know Princess thinks I’m smart.

No comments: