Friday, February 13, 2009

An Early Birthday Present

The three people who read my blog know my birthday is coming up. Last week Hubby ordered a couple things from one of his favorite websites for me. To make a long story short, he has made numerous attempts in the past to purchase clothes for me, some online and some local, and 9 times out of 10 he nails it. I don't know of many guys who would even attempt to purchase pants and jeans for their wife in the first place, not to mention get the size and fit correct. I know, I know, I am incredibly spoiled and I know it!

A few weeks ago we were downtown at our favorite brewery enjoying a pint with my sister and I commented on a pair of green cords another girl was wearing. So my dear Hubby went shopping for a pair of cords for me. They arrived last week and he wanted me to try them on to make sure they fit. Unfortunately they were a little too snug.....nothing that losing a couple pounds would fix but I just don't time for that right now so we returned them for the next size up. They arrived Wednesday and I wore them to work yesterday. They are fabulous! It still amazes me that Hubby has such a knack for picking pants for me.

I'm not the type to do much online shopping, and I've never written a review for an item I have purchased. I like to read reviews written by others when I'm interested in making a purchase, but I never write anything myself. So today I filled out the review form and posted it. I guess this blogging thing is making me a little more adventurous! My review is below for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: