Friday, February 6, 2009

No DNA Testing Required

Flower was a little under the weather earlier this week. Nothing major just a low grade fever and general crankiness. We suspect a molar might be the cause of the problem but she's fine now.

Wednesday we were not sure if Flower would feel up to daycare. She woke up once every hour all night (seriously, I'm not exaggerating) so we figured she might be a little tired and still not feeling like her jovial little self. I got up early and headed to work while Daddy let the girls sleep in. The plan was to let Flower sleep and then evaluate her mood to determine if we should subject our beloved daycare lady to the little grumpster. I'm telling you this only as background information and to let you know our normal morning routine was severely disrupted.

Upon awakening Flower was a little crabby. After a few minutes of her favorite cartoon, Max & Ruby, she was feeling like herself again, or at least it appeared so to Daddy. He dressed the girls and headed out the door. About half way to daycare Princess exclaimed from the backseat "Daddy, turn around, we have to go back home!" Certain he had remembered all the required gear for the day, Daddy asked "Why? Did you forget something?" Princess replied "No, I forgot to make my bed!" Ladies and gentlemen, may I present myself, in a 4 year old body.

No comments: