Monday, November 24, 2008

Flower’s Fetish

Flower has a fetish….an underwear fetish. We can’t leave our undies on the floor at our house because Flower likes to wear them on her head. I think it’s her recent interest in dressing herself, which she can’t do yet, but she likes to put her shirt on. So anything she finds with a hole large enough to accommodate her little melon goes over her head.

She’s not interested in Daddy’s boxers, but Princess and I have to keep a watchful eye on our undies. It makes sorting laundry a little challenging and folding laundry nearly impossible. I had to rescue my undies from all over the house the other day as I was folding a load of whites. I just hope I found them all because that might be a little embarrassing the next time we have company over for dinner and they find a pair I missed.

A few weeks ago Princess needed new underwear so she picked out a package of Ariel panties at Target. I was taking them out of the package and removing all the tape, etc. before I put them in the laundry and Flower came running from across the room wanting to help. So I gave the little bundles to Flower so she could peel the tape off of them and before I knew it she had them over her head. I guess when she grows up I can tell her therapist it all started with the underwear fetish.

No comments: